DevDAS has consulted across 20 aid initiatives in the area of gender across various countries for different clients. Here are some examples for our Gender work.
- Desk: Gender Analysis and Integration Paper for Design Document: Multi-Country Market Development Facility (M4P - Making Markets Work for the Poor), [Timor-Leste, Fiji, Solomon Islands], Gender Adviser, DFAT, June - July 2009. Designed program value: $11m/3 yrs
- Desk, Asia-Pacific: Timor-Leste, Tonga, Samoa, Solomon Islands, PNG, Fiji Islands (desk), Vanuatu (desk), Gender Mainstreaming Program case studies, World Bank Group/IFC/DFAT, 2010
- Desk: United Nations' IUCN Gender Expert Network, Panel Member, UN IUCN 2013 - current
- Desk: Mobiles for International Development (TC105) (Platforms, mBanking, mAgri, mLearning, mHealth, mSurveys & Polling, Online Course, TechChange, 2013
- Desk: Gender & Gender-Based Violence (GBV) Adviser, DFAT Asia, 2013 - current (intermittent)