DevDAS has managed 40+ development initiatives and projects across the Indo-Pacific region (2002 - current), working for donors including DFAT Australian Aid, World Bank Group, private sector and NGOs. Our sectors of work are diverse. Here are some examples of our Project Management work.
- Desk: Gender & Gender-Based Violence (GBV) Adviser, DFAT Asia, 2013 - current (intermittent)
- Desk, Thailand: ASEAN Tourism Professional Registration System (ATPRS) (website and portal), Project Manager, DFAT/NRC/ASEAN Secretariat and AADCP2, 2014-15
- Desk: iAccelerate Start, Business incubator program, University of Wollongong, Resident, 2015 - current
- Desk, Pacific: Australian Development Gateway (website and portal), Sector Expert (Development Effectiveness), then Project Director/Manager, DFAT/NRC, 2008-12
- Desk: Mobiles for International Development (TC105) (Platforms, mBanking, mAgri, mLearning, mHealth, mSurveys & Polling, Online Course, TechChange, 2013